Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Hiding statuses from other projects in customer portal

I have separate customer service projects for different clients - when they are logged into their portal, in the requests screen, and then clicking to filter by statuses - they can see statuses from other service desk projects - I just want them to see statuses for that service desk project - is there a way I can achieve this?

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Nick Lucey ,

this is not possible as far as I know. 

My biggest concern/question is: Why do you have separate statuses for different customers? I would always recommend to keep the statuses as generic as possible. 

For the most part we don't - a support ticket shares the same workflow in all projects - but it seems to still show the statuses duplicated for different projects.

We do have different ticket types for some clients vs others though

So for some clients they can brief a change request - which has a different workflow to a support ticket for example and therefore different statuses. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events