Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi is there a way to show the whole word "priority" instead of just the letter "P"? See attached

Michael Gomes March 17, 2021

InkedTest_LI.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2021

Hi @Michael Gomes 

Unfortunately, I cannot see any settings that would change this, it is the same with 'Issue Type' coming up as a 'T'

Thanks, Liam

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2021

nope

Like Michael Gomes likes this

Ok, thank you to both of you. I just wanted to be sure about it, as I have been researching and trying to see if there may be a solution for it.

Do you both know the reason why it does that? Just wondering. Tks.

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2021

No idea why, I'm guessing for aesthetics or space

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2021

It's space - when you've got priority across the top of a column, it chews up space in the column, leaving all the issues with a wide block of white.

Some server users change the column name in the code (it's in a template, so not a massive change job), and also widen the display of the priorities themselves.

Thank you very much.

Michael Gomes March 24, 2021

Hi Nic/Liam

Hope all is well. I have another question. 

Is there a way to fix the broken icon in the Column P(priority)? Have any of you seen this before? Thank you in advance

Broken icon.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events