Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, Time to SLA add on can be used for both service management and jira software tickets

busra_baybars_partner_yildizholding_com_tr
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 1, 2024

Hi,

Currently we are using jira service management for our IT services, but we are going to migrate cloud to data center. And Data Center we are going to use Jira software (Jira) for each team and we will set un integration with sm and sw projects. Each team can manage the ticket for their software projects. In that situation we are going to use time to SLA add-on to calculate SLA's of software tickets, but in the same time we have to calculate the SLA's of the tickets in the service management site. So how we can configure one SLA calculation for both software and service management tickets? 

1 answer

0 votes
Lisa Forstberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2024

Hi @busra_baybars_partner_yildizholding_com_tr 

The standard SLA fields are limited to Jira Service Management but as you mention you are going to use the Time to SLA addon for the purpose of having an SLA on the Software ticket. This means that you need to ensure that these two SLA's are configured exactly the same at all times. 

I think this might work but I think you can reduce complexity through keeping your operations tickets in the Jira SM project and instead use a Team label /Team field / Asset object field when you assign it to a team instead and build boards that contain the operations tickes for each team? 

br

Lisa

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events