You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hi @Emery Manayan ,
I want to ask to confirm whether it is true that only this one ticket does not appear SLA resolution?
then has the post function been set to "done" or "resolved" status with resolution done or resolved?
Finally, is there any configuration that you did recently after the ticket was created or before the ticket was created?
Hello Daniel, there is no changes on our end and I have tested a ticket and SLA works fine.
The second question about, DONE Status was correct, resolution was set to done. However, regardless if the ticket was still open or closed, for that specific ticket above, it did not show.
Dear @Emery Manayan ,
good information, so here's how try in the workflow related to the ticket between the "done" status try to add a transition between the "done" status to the "in progress" status for example with the name "edit" or "re-open" then in the ticket re-run the transition process until the SLA resolution is completed in the "done" status. in short, the self-transition technique that I mean as a test solution, please try it ?
Thanks for this suggestion @Daniel . I am actually thinking of the same thing but I am so hesitant as our P1 will be sending a bunch of alerts to executives and clients. I remember that last week under the same condition of SLA but for the other organization, it ran with no issue. The only difference is that this problematic ticket happened outside the business hours set in the calendar and a pagerduty alert was triggered to on-call on which upon acknowledgment of the alert, the status changed to ASSIGNED. However, actually, that also happened in the past and we did not have this issue.
All seems to be just fine.
The JQL usage of the keywords type or issuetype should not be the cas, as they can both be used.
Check the following KB article from Atlassian: slas-in-jira-service-management-are-missing-or-disappear
It this will not help to solve your issue, you might want to address this as a support request at Atlassian, they might be able to see some information in the backend loggin of your instance.