Help Center hide or remove other portal links?

Baylor Peak November 5, 2021

Hello all,

I am creating test Service Management projects but I don't want them showing up on our production Help Center Portal:

image.png

Is this possible please? I have gone through the Help Center configuration layout pages but nothing there lets me hide or remove those cards...

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2021

@Baylor Peak -

I know if you change the customer permission configuration for the projects that you want to hide, then you can already achieve it.  If the users are not added to your projects, then they will not see the project via your portal.  Unless I missed in understanding of your ask.

2021-11-05_16-19-44.png

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2021

@Baylor Peak Any service desk that has the service project access set to anyone on the web will appear in the help center.  If the service desk is set to customers added by agents and admins then it will only be visible to the customers that have been added to that service desk.  It is something that Atlassian is working on at this time. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1547

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events