Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Center Project Avatar not showing

Patricia Limbu March 28, 2023

I purged an unused service management project with a custom avatar and created a new one using the same avatar but this time the avatar does not show in help center project options (portal). Am i missing something. Other projects avatars are showing in the help center. 

helpcenter.png

3 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2023

@Patricia Limbu -

If the project avatar is added to your new project, it should be there as long as the image is properly uploaded.  You may also want to use an incognito browser session accessing the portal UI to see if there was any issue due to your local cache.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

I did an incognito browser session and accessed the portal but no icon. I see the other icons. Yes, i did verify the avatar uploaded properly and the avatar logo is showing in the ticket queues (all open). Its just not showing in the help center portal.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2023

@Patricia Limbu -

Hi Patricia:

Ok, can you retry your avatar setup again against your project.  I am sure you access the following UI to upload your project's avatar -

1) Access the project Project settings >> Portal settings

2023-03-28_11-41-52.png

The image should be visible in the portal Help Center for the project immediately.  If your problem continues, then I would recommend that you contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com), so they can access the backend system logs to further troubleshoot for you.

Best, Joseph

Like Patricia Limbu likes this

Yes i did this and resolved the issue. TY! 

1 vote
Answer accepted

Avatar updated in portal setting :) 

0 votes

I did an incognito browser session and accessed the portal but no icon. I see the other icons. Yes, i did verify the avatar uploaded properly and the avatar logo is showing in the ticket queues (all open). Its just not showing in the help center portal.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events