Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issue for queue view

Ali Özyer October 13, 2020

Hello,

Having issue for queue list view on  screen. And problem happening all queues, as you can see screenshot below, informations are intertwine

Could you help us about this?
https://prnt.sc/uyeuqq

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2020

Hello @Ali Özyer,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Thank you for the details and for sharing the screenshot. 

The issue that you are facing is a bug and it happens when values are too long on the columns on a queue.

Please, click on "This affects my team" and also watch to receive updates about the bug.

Regards,
Angélica

Ali Özyer October 15, 2020

Dear @Angélica Luz  

Thank you for help,

Already marked as "This affects my team"

But Task looks unassigned, so do you know anything about estimated time to complete the task?

Regards

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2020

Hi @Ali Özyer,

I checked internally and it should be fixed soon. 

Sometimes it happens that the dev team doesn't assign issues, they work on internal ones that are linked to the public bug. 

I'm not sure when it will be fixed, but they are working on it and they will post an update on the ticket.

Hope you have a nice weekend!

Like Ali Özyer likes this
Ali Özyer October 16, 2020

Dear @Angélica Luz 

Thank you for your great support,

Kind Regards

Like Angélica Luz likes this
0 votes
Guilhem Dupuy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2020

Hello Ali,

Have you tried to modifiy the zoom of your screen ? This might resolve the problem.

If it doesn't, you can modify the fields displayed on your view and change their order until the problem is resolved. You can do so by going to the ... menu then select Edit Queue.

Let me know if it helped or not,

Guilhem

Ali Özyer October 14, 2020

Hello Dear;

We are using zoom rate as %100,
even if we do zoom more, it's not helping.

Unfortunately chaning queue order is not solution for us because so many people in project, probably code broken in somewhere.

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events