Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handwritten signature on mobile

Timothée Quesada August 21, 2020

Hi there,

We would like to use Jira Service Desk for our external technicans. Actually, they use another soft. And they can get the handwritten signature from the customer after their intervention.

I know this is not a native functionnality on Jira.

But I really need a solution for handwritten signature on a device.
First of all, I can export my issue with a PDF Exporter (Xporter) by email for populate an app. I tried signeasy.com, with this I can add the signature on the PDF and send it by email for adding it on the issue.

Let me know if you already experiment a solution for handwritting on a PDF and add it to a Jira issue!

Best regards,
Timothée Quesada
from Ouidou - French partner

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Charlie Marriott
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2020

Hi Timothée,

Thanks so much for your question.

As you’ve concluded, Jira Service Desk doesn’t currently offer out of the box handwritten signature functionality. I came across a similar discussion on the Atlassian Community but it doesn’t look like it reached a solution to what you are after.

There are a number of Atlassian marketplace apps that support electronic/digital signatures, but if you require handwritten signatures then this may not meet your use case.

I have created a feature suggestion on our public Jira project where you can vote and share further details about your requirements: ‘JSDSERVER-6980 Capture handwritten signature on Jira Service Desk ticket’. You can read more about how we prioritise what to implement here.

Thank you,

Charlie

Jira Service Desk

P.S. if this answer is correct, please select the ‘accept answer’ button

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events