Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping tickets by symptom

Minh-Tran Bui September 5, 2021

Hello! 
I'm working on our CS tools and I am looking for a way to group tickets that have the same symptoms (eg we would have a master issue 'LED stopped blinking' and then under it, all the tickets from our customers related to this specific issue) 
One constraint is that we are using frontapp and I'd like my agents to stay on the same tool as much as possible. So ideally, i'd like the agents to be able to chose the symptom within said integration. The frontapp one however only allows the modification of a few fields (cf screencapture). 
I understand that component are not made for this purpose but I guess that would maybe to the job? 

Capture d’écran 2021-09-05 à 8.32.37 PM.png
Thanks for your help!!!

1 comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2021

In this case I might suggest using labels. While I’m not a huge fan of labels for most scenarios it seems to me that this use case might fit the bill quite well. By using labels you might be able to group issues into multiple categories. For example and probably a poor example but still on example… You might add LED as a label and you might add blinking as another label. This would allow you to group or create queues based on your labels.

Minh-Tran Bui September 6, 2021

Thanks a lot Jack for the answer!
Yeah...That's what I expected and it does seem that with the tools we currently have, agents will need to go to Jira to add the proper labels instead of staying in Front... 

Thanks again :) 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events