Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group not showing in automation

Bryan Tito August 24, 2022

Hello, I'm trying to create an automation for my team. That whenever a form is submitted it will get assigned to a specific group. I've created the group, however it is not showing on the Group list.

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 4.48.33 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

Hello,

Do you see any groups when you click on the pull-down? Or does it remain blank? 
Where did you create a group? It looks like you are a site admin and only organization admins should be able to create groups.

Even without granting the group product access, it should show up in the drop down.

In short, can you provide a little more information about the steps you took, what you are seeing now and what kind of behavior you are expecting?

Kind regards,

Paul

Bryan Tito August 24, 2022

Hi @Paul Wiggers

Thanks for your response. Yeah, I'm seeing other groups but the one I created is not showing on the list.

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

Just to make sure. There are the steps you took to create the group:

admin.atlassian.com > select site > Groups > Create Group

If that is the case, then it should show up in the automation interface. Just to double check, you are working in the same site?

What happens when you create a new group, does that one show up?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events