Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google forms integration

Noeli Fusco March 30, 2023

Hello! im a Jira administrator at the company i work for, i want to know if it´s possible to create an issue from a Google form, to have as fields of the issue the diferents questions at the form. I managed to do it partially, but it doesn´t solve my need, i configured to send a notification from my google account when entering a new form, and it arrives as an issue in my Jira Project, but it does not migrate the form questions as information fields in the issue, which it does is show in the problem a link that allows you to access the responses of the Google form, and it is not what i need. Do you know of a way to do it, has anyone done it?

I´ll be waiting for your answers.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Olha Yevdokymova_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 30, 2023

Hello, @Noeli Fusco !

Unfortunately, Jira does not have a built-in feature to create a Jira issue directly from a Google Form. However, there are third-party add-ons available that can enable this functionality.

One such add-on that I would recommend is Smart Jira forms, which provides highly configurable forms within Jira and the ability to create a ticket from form submissions.

This add-on allows you to create highly customizable forms within Jira and create a ticket from form submissions. The form itself is available for anyone outside Jira (just like Google forms with the link access). Additionally, you can set up form logic, download reports, choose assignees, and fill out the issue description and summary fields. 

I hope this may help you with your needs and feel free to book a demo call for more information!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events