Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Search

jmercado May 9, 2023

Hello All,

Do we have option to configure the default setting for Search box at the top? When I do the search, it keeps looking for different projects, but I have one project only to look at. Can I default the search to my project instead of selecting (checkbox) the project manually each time?

This second one is nice to have, too. I usually do search for all Open Tickets only. Clicking this checkbox is also another step, can we also default to all Open only?

I don't want to use filter for my search case so hopefully this is not the only way.

I would do some 30 ticket searches everyday so this will be really helpful and will make it a little faster.

Thanks so much for your brilliant ideas as always.

Thanks,

J Mercado

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2023

Hi J Mercado,

You can't default it there, but you can create a filter that has the base information that you want. Then just start with that filter each time. 

jmercado May 14, 2023

Thanks. Looks like filter is the only way really. Thanks for confirming this, John

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events