Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form notification

Alex Ferreira March 17, 2022
Hello community, I would like to know how I can add a new form function to the notifications.

1 answer

0 votes
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2022

Hi @Alex Ferreira 

Not quite sure what you're looking to achieve here.

What do you mean by adding a form to a notification? Do you mean include a link to a form in an email notification?

Ste

Alex Ferreira March 21, 2022

Hello,
I don't know why the attachments don't show up.
I tell you, some time ago Jira service cloud enabled a new form function, my query is if those fields that are configured in the form or the form as such, can be added in a notification for the client.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2022

Hi @Alex Ferreira 

Only if they're mapped to actual fields in Jira (on the form, this is classed as Linked Jira Field).

Smart values in email automation need a Jira field to reference - Form fields (i.e only available on the form itself, not linked to a Jira field) are not possible to use in automation.

There is a feature request for this - view/vote for it here: JSDCLOUD-10697 

Ste

Like Tomislav Tobijas likes this
Alex Ferreira March 23, 2022

muchas gracias por la rapida ayuda. Seguire solicitud indicada.

Like Ste Wright likes this
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2022

No worries Alex :)

If this answer helped answer your question, could you accept the answer? This helps other users who locate this question, knowing this is the right answer.

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events