Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form - listed multiple forms under single Request Typr

Sau Chee Lok February 7, 2022

Hello,

We would like to find out how to listed different form under same Request Type for user to pick and choose which form to submit.

As of now, I am able assign multiple forms to the same Request Type.  However, when accessing thru Portal to create a request, it automatically go to the first form I attached to that Service Type and no option to pick and choose other form(s).

Regards,

Sau Chee

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2022

@Sau Chee Lok 

Welcome to the Community!!

Yeah!! Currently, it's a feature request

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4643

Thanks,
Pramodh

0 votes
Shawn Giese November 10, 2022

I don't think that feature actually works. Easy to assign more forms but only the first form is displayed. I think you can only have one form per request type.

0 votes
Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 15, 2022

Hi @Sau Chee Lok as an alternative, you can add multiform to your Jira issue using add-on Forms and Checklists for Jira developed by my team.

Here is also available to set up condition logic and add forms to requests at the customer portal.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events