I am using the new Form feature Atlassian integrates into JSM Cloud from Proforma form. I encountered a problem: the fields in the form appears twice in a Request Type on custom portal. Exactly same fields but font size is different. Any suggestions to fix it?
I have removed all those fields from the Visible Field section. So it says "This Request Type has no visible fields."
@Bin Liang you solved the issue - you can get double up on forms on the request type if the native Forms app was running at the same time as the ProForma marketplace app.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how we could make forms better. I am the Product Manager for Forms/ProForma.
@Simon HerdI have a list of enhancements for Form
1) The date validation should be more dynamic. e.g. date should be a few days after today.
2) Have a setting so the form fields can be configured to be hidden in Agent view by default. I see the purpose of the Form in the portal have is to gather and populate values for the linked Jira fields. It can go away after that. Some of our less-techy agents are confusing that the same fields appear twice in Form and in the actual Jira fields. Or you do not have Form at all; just make the standard portal page has the field validation, a flexible way to organize fields, hide/unhide sections by conditions, etc.
3) Allowing the Summary field totally go to the Form. Currently the Summary can only be hidden and need a default value. The default value of the Summary field actually overwrites the user input value gathered in the Form. That is weird.
4) I hope the values gathered in the Form are available for Automation rule of Issue Created trigger. I had to work around this limit when I used Proforma before. I did not try it on Form yet.
5) I hope there are more built-in controls a) how multiple request types are presented for a JSM project before user clicks a specific request type. A more of Service Catalog presentation?
I appreciate your reaching out to me for feedback.
I can't commit to firm ETAs on what you have suggested but I can make the following comments
1 - Relative date validation: you are not alone in asking for this.
2 - Forms on the issue Thanks this is interesting feedback and very timely.
3 - Summary Field - Agreed; you will see some changes around this behaviour in the next quarter (or so)
4 - Issue Creation Trigger - This should be fixed with the native implementation, that has just shipped; however, for anyone else who already has the ProForma marketplace app you won't see this change until you are migrated across in March / April (TBC).
5 - Service Catalogue - Changes to the portal are coming. I'll pass this onto the relevant team.
Hi Everyone, In this tutorial, we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached. SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events