Finance Service Desk, Finance formula

Pii May 17, 2022

I'm using Jira Service Management, I'm looking for "Sum "formula in form create. How can i resolve it? 

3 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Dmitry May 18, 2022

You want field with Summ of some other fields on create form? With interactibe calculate?

May be plugin Jira workflow toolbox - with custom field "Calculated number field by JWT" with dynamically calculated in real time

Hi @Pii ,

Our plugin Jira Workflow Toolbox offers the calculated number custom fields, which allow you to calculate dynamically different values.

Could you please give more details about which functionality do you need to achieve? Do you want to calculate a specific value after a form has been created?

If you could give us an example indicating the expected behaviour, we could propose you a solution using our plugin.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Sergio

Pii May 19, 2022

I have create Form directly with Request_Type on "Cash Advance", I'd like to calculate subtotal automatically.  Any recommend?

Screenshot 2022-05-20 102224.png

Dmitry May 20, 2022

Only what has already been offered 

• plugin Jira workflow toolbox - with custom field "Calculated number field by JWT"

It's powerfill plugin with more others functions and automation rules

Native Jira can't it and i didn't see alternative JWT for it

Hi @Pii ,

We could give you a solution using our Cloud plugin Smart Fields for Jira, concretely using a Smart Number field.

In this case, we could calculate the total amount in KHR after the request has been created, not during the creation.This value would be stored in a custom field.

Would you be interested in this solution?

Best regards,
Sergio

Pii May 25, 2022

I try to get it and not possible. Screenshot 2022-05-25 141322.png

Hi @Pii ,

Could you please try if you can do the following?

• Go to Settings > Issues > Fields > Custom fields.
  • Try to create a Smart number field . Did it work?

Regarding the problem you had trying to access the app, that problem should be gone if you de-install and re-install the Smart Fields plugin.

Could you please confirm if after following those steps everything worked as expected? If it's the case, I could provide you the proposed solution for this issue.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Sergio

Pii May 25, 2022

Hi @Sergio García-Consuegra _Decadis AG_ 

It's same result. 

I have create custom field and config loading.... after that show that status

:(

Pii May 26, 2022

Hi @Sergio García-Consuegra _Decadis AG_ ,

Can you please share me coding for execute Total Amount after create issues? 

I'm none technical coding 

Hi @Pii ,

Does the problem still persist? Please, do the following steps in order to create and use a Smart Number field and let us know the result.

• Go to Settings > Issues > Fields > Custom fields.
  • Create a Smart number field .
  • After the field being created, click in the three dots and select "Context and default value"SmartField1.png

• In the configuration menu, select "Edit custom field config"SmartField2.png
  • Use the following expression:
    %{sum([{issue.cfAAAAA},{issue.cfBBBBB},{issue.cfCCCCC},{issue.cfDDDDD},{issue.cfEEEEE}])}

Replace AAAAA, BBBBB, CCCCC, DDDDD, EEEEE for your linked "Amount HKR" field codes from your form, so the sum is made with those fields. If you need to know the custom field code, you can search a field after clicking on "Add field":
SmartField3.png

After finishing the expression, click on "Save" and go to any of your issues. Were the values summed correctly? Did you have any problem?

Please let us know and we will gladly help you!

Best regards,
Sergio

Pii May 27, 2022

Hey @Sergio García-Consuegra _Decadis AG_ ,

Just confirm that only execute cannot show in Project Issues? Screenshot 2022-05-27 151825.png

Hi @Pii ,

• What do you mean exactly? Do you mean that the created custom field is not appearing in the issues from your project? Could you please give us more details on that?
  • Did you associate the corresponding project/screens to this created Smart field fields?
  • Did you save the configuration for your fild after writing the expression?

Please, give us a detailed answer about what is the current problem.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Sergio

Pii May 27, 2022

Okay It's working now. you can close this request

Hi @Pi ,

I'm glad to hear the proposed solution worked for you!

If you have any other doubt related to Smart Fields, you can open a new request in our official support portal for our products. We will gladly help you with your requests! :)

Also, if you want to know more about Smart Fields for Jira and all the possibilities it offers, here you have a link to our official documentation.

If you are satisfied with our plugin, it would mean a lot to us if you could share your opinion in the Atlassian Marketplace.

Have a great weekend!

Best regards,
Sergio

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events