Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter Approver Groups - Request not removing from list until all Approver Groups have approved

Jeff Bartlett
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 28, 2021

We have built requests that require (1) approval from 3 different approval groups.  We have created a queue for each group to show what requests still need to be approved.  However, once one group approves the request, it doesn't fall off their list until the other two approver groups have approved.  Can someone provide insight on how to query these requests so that they fall off the list for that specific approval group once they have approved?

Thanks in Advance

1 answer

1 vote
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 30, 2021

Hello @Jeff Bartlett,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

When it comes to filtering approved tickets or tickets that are still pending someone’s approval, the ticket will only disappear from the list if everyone approves. There are some bugs that affect the approval feature:

Currently, there are no workarounds for that.

Even if the user who approved searches for tickets using, for example, "Approvals[Approvals]" = myPending(), it will show the tickets they already approved.

Please, click on “This affects my team” on the bug tickets above and also watch it to receive updates from our developer team.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events