Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field becomes Hidden when JSM Issue is changed to Done Status

Martinez_ Diego May 3, 2024

Hello, trying to figure out why a certain field disappears when the JSM issue is set to done. I have checked that it is associated to the necessary screens and the find your field check says there are no problems. The highlighted field is also configured to not be hidden, see screenshots below.

Screenshot 2024-05-03 121500.pngScreenshot 2024-05-03 121050.png

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Martinez_ Diego May 6, 2024

@John Funk @Asmath Basha S Thanks for the help, I had to reselect "any issue type" when modifying the configuration scheme context, since the custom field was added/configured in every screen and there was no conditions or validators for that field in relation to the done screen. Once I changed this, it showed up.

Screenshot 2024-05-06 135137.png

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2024

Hi @Martinez_ Diego 

While on the screen, click the configure fields link on the bottom right side. Is the field there? Also, does the field still have a value in it after it gets moved to Done or is it getting cleared?

0 votes
Asmath Basha S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2024

Hi @Martinez_ Diego ,

Is that the Field has aligned with any Conditions or Validators or Post functions? If so then kindly check if the value inside the field is empty then the Field doesn't show option is enabled.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events