Feedback for customization capabilities on Jira Service Management help center

Sushant Koshy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2021

Hello everyone,

My name is Sushant and I am a Product Manager in the Jira Service Management team, specifically looking at help center. 

We are working towards providing additional customization capabilities on help center. I would love to get your feedback/thoughts on the current capabilities available on help center. I would also like to learn about gaps/limitations that you experience in the current customization capabilities.

It will be really helpful if you can share your inputs here:
https://forms.gle/e1k1cHatkgM7Jubb7

Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Sushant

2 comments

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2021

Happy to help the form you shared requires permission first, however.

Like Dave Liao likes this
Sushant Koshy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2021

Oops! I have updated the permission now. You should be able to access now, Jack. Thank you for pointing out. 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2021

Hey @Sushant Koshy ,

When talking customization are we looking mainly at UI specific capabilities (layout and design) or also features?

Sushant Koshy
Atlassian Team
August 24, 2021

Thank you @Dirk Ronsmans for your question.

Right now all options are on the table and would love to hear what the community members think of Help Center and how it can be better. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events