Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export user's email from specific project

Farhaad_n January 17, 2022

Hi, I am using jira service desk version 3.16

Is there any way to export all user's emails from one or some projects?

From UI, Database, or installing 3rd party plugin

2 answers

2 votes
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2022

Hi @Farhaad_n 

Unfortunately, there’s no way to export this from the UI to my knowledge. As for the database , you should be able to build a query that should provide you with this information.

I will need to check this at a later time to be able to provide you with this information though after fiddling around since I don’t have it at hand.

Thank you, please check it 

0 votes
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2022

@Farhaad_n if the portal is open to everyone, then every users in your JIRA would be customers.

If however it is restricted, then all users under the JIRA Service Desk customer role of the project should be customers.

SELECT pra.id,pra.roletype,pra.roletypeparameter, pra.projectroleid, pr.name FROM projectroleactor AS pra LEFT JOIN projectrole AS pr ON pra.projectroleid = pr.id WHERE pra.projectroleid=<project-role-id for Service Desk Customers>// You can get the id by first querying the project role table

The following should be able to assist you here.

Regards.

I think I bad explain what I want, 

When I click the project tab on top of the service desk bar and select one project, there is a customer button on the left side panel, there is some organization on this page, then when I click one of them, one or some users can I see, I want all of these users from 1 project

1.jpg2.jpg

Farhaad_n January 22, 2022

no idea?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events