cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export jira issue deatils in specific format

Vishal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2022

Hi Atlassian experts,

I have a custom issue type consisting of specific screen with the default fields like Summary, Priority & Description like fields along with lot of custom fields. I would like to export issue details for specific custom fields(not all) in a template which I need to forward to our supplier, is their a way to automate that somehow ? So, that the users can get those details just at the click of the button ?

If so, please suggest.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2022

Hi @Vishal,

out of the box, it is not possible to export specific data, just the usual csv, html and xml export.

If you would like to create specific exports, I can recommend Better PDF Exporter 
It is a little bit tricky at the beginning, but it has so many possibilities to customize the content.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events