Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while migration to cloud using JSM Migration Assistant

Shiv Sharma January 15, 2022

Hello everyone,

I have run into a new issue while migrating Jira Service Desk 3.16 projects to cloud using Migration Assistant. 

The error says:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Export of data of project ESD failed, please check export log for more details.
Attachment upload failed. See error logs for details.

The export logs have this entry:

2022-01-15 01:13:17.087 ERROR ESD project-export We couldn't export Servicedesk 28. Reason: com.querydsl.core.types.ExpressionException.
2022-01-15 01:13:20.448 ERROR ESD project-export We couldn't export Servicedesk 28. Reason: com.querydsl.core.types.ExpressionException.
2022-01-15 01:25:18.767 ERROR ESD project-export We couldn't export Servicedesk 28. Reason: com.querydsl.core.types.ExpressionException.

Any clue to resolve the issue will be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Shiv. 

1 answer

1 vote
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2022

Hey @Shiv Sharma 

Did you check out this common issues and troubleshooting guide here https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/troubleshooting-errors-and-non-migrated-entities-with-the-jira-cloud-migration-assistant-1021239878.html

I would suggest to open a ticket with Atlassian support here and they will assist on the migration https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Regards,

Vishwas

Shiv Sharma January 18, 2022

Thanks Vishwas,

I'll see if anyone else here has encountered this issue and has resolved it. 

I've also started a conversion with Atlassian support.

Thanks,

Shiv.

Like Vishwas likes this
Shiv Sharma January 18, 2022

Thanks for the link for the common issues and troubleshooting guide. It does not list the issue I am encountering but the guide will be useful at some point.

Like Vishwas likes this
Shiv Sharma January 20, 2022

Hi all, still working on this JSM migration issue and hoping for the Atlassian Support to give a solution. 

Has anyone encountered this issue before? Will appreciate any insight. Thank you!

Shiv. 

Kyle Moseley [Contegix]
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 14, 2022

Did you ever get an answer for this?

Amélie Duplany February 22, 2023

Hi Shiv, 

Did you get back from Atlassian about this error ? 

Thank you for your help 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events