You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
JIRA System Settings / Info
I can not create a new Access / Role within my project. Each time I try to create a new Access / Role, I receive a pop-up dialog box which states; “Error Something went wrong.”
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to the project.
2. Click on the Project Settings option (in the far left menu for the project).
3. Click on the Access option (in the far left menu of the project).
4. When the Access page is displayed, click on the Manage Roles button in the upper right side of the page.
5. When the Manage Roles box is displayed, click on the Duplicate Roll icon on the far right side of the Members role.
6. When the Duplicate Roll box appears, you can leave the Role Name the same (which is Member Copy) or you can change it to anything else you want.
7. Next you can change any of the permissions in it or just leave the permissions the same.
8. Click on the blue Create button at the bottom of the box.
Nothing is created, the Duplicate Roll box stays active on the screen and an error dialog box slides out from the bottom left side of the page which states; “Error Something went wrong”.
NOTE: I have checked the Audit Log, under [ JIRA Settings / System / Audit Log ]. It does not look like any errors at all are ever logged at this location. And since this is a Cloud version, I can't do what I may be used to which is to open the Apache / Tomcat logs and look for errors in them.