Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enquiry on exit button on Jira service management

Edna Omorodion March 29, 2023

I want to enquire about how to add an exit (or close) button to the successfully submitted raised ticket preview page. The exit button is to enable users return to the raise a request homepage (Help Center interface) easily after successfully raising a ticket and viewing the ticket. Kindly let me know if this feature is available on the service management platform. Also I need information on the where to, or the how to, that is required to make this feature visible.  

I have attached a screenshot of exactly what I am referring to. Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 16.06.47.png 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2023

Hi @Edna Omorodion and welcome to the community,

There isn't such a functionality available on JSM. Users can simply click on "Help Center" breadcrump e.g. "Help Center/ITSM Demo Project/IDP-33" or they can click on the LOGO (or name) of their help center to navigate again back.

If you feel that you need to raise such a suggestion, feel free to do it here https://jira.atlassian.com/issues/?filter=98705 (Click on create)

Edna Omorodion March 29, 2023

Okay. Thank you Alex.

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2023

@Edna Omorodion kindly mark my answer as accepted, in order to help others in the community with similar questions. Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events