Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling Portal-Only SSO Access to our Customer (internal employees)

Steve Currie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 28, 2024

We have established SSO with Entra AD as our Identity Provider. This is working as expected for licensed users. We are looking to provide an SSO experience for our employees (customers) when they log incidents/requests via the help center. 

If this possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Aditya_miniOrange May 28, 2024

Hi @Steve Currie 

Yes, your requirement can be fulfilled with the help of miniOrange's SAML/OAuth SSO for JSM Customers app.

You can provide an SSO experience for your employees (customers) when they log requests via the help center with the help of our app. You can also integrate multiple help centers with this app.

You can map your employees to JSM Organizations based on their IDP groups/domains and have them authenticated via Entra AD to provide secure portal access.  

If you would like a demo of the app please raise a service request here and a miniOrange representative will help you with all the details.

PS: I work for miniOrange, One of the Security vendors in Atlassian Marketplace.

Thanks,

Aditya

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events