Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embed widget

Eric Muriuki January 13, 2022

How and where do you

" Copy this code onto your page to embed the widget. If you change the request type later, we’ll automatically update the widget."

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2022

Hello @Eric Muriuki,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The script generated by the Widget can be added to any webpage that you have access to editing, so customers can create tickets without necessarily having to access the customer portal.

That said, if your company has a website, for example, you could embed the widget there, so customers can contact your support team. 

For more detailed information, please check our documentation:

Kind regards,
Angélica

Eric Muriuki January 16, 2022

How do I embed it in the service desk web page? 

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2022

Hi Eric,

It’s not possible to add the widget on the customer portal (service desk web page).

The purpose of the widget is to embed the customer portal on another webpage so customers don’t need to access the portal directly in Jira.

If you have a website that you built, you can add the script there for customers to create tickets.

Gail February 16, 2022

I have a similar issue but need to embed the JSM widget code on a Confluence page.   I cannot find the right Confluence macro???   Thx

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
February 16, 2022

Hi @Gail

I saw that you posted a new question regarding the widget, so I answered you there:

- Embed a Jira Service Mgmt widget on a Confluence Page - What is the right macro? 

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events