Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notifications

LídiaRG April 11, 2023

Hi, 

we have a project with some Admins, who are in charge of different tickets we receive. The problem is that every time some Admin changes the status, or makes a comment we all receive an email with the Jira notification, to our common email. 

How can I stop this from happening, as it was happening before?

It is quite annoying as every time an Admin modifies something we receive the notification via email.

Thanks a lot!

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2023

Hello @LídiaRG 

There are two ways you can change this.

First, make sure that every admin has their personal notifications set the way they want them. Go to Profile Picture > Personal Settings and set the notifications that you want.

Second, take a look at the project notification scheme. You can fine-tune which notifications are sent to who and when. 

With those combined, I am sure you can settle on the right amount of notifications to stop notification fatigue 

LídiaRG April 12, 2023

Hi Paul, 

Thanks for your answer! 

I already did that and checked but we are still receiving the emails. 

We have a common email linked to JSM and every time someone sends an email to us the common email is automatically sent to JSM as a ticket. And when someone with Admin permission is working on that ticket, commenting, modifying status, etc we receive a notification to the common email that something has been changed. 

What I would like is to stop receiving those kind of emails.

Thanks again.

Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

Hello @LídiaRG 

Then I would suggest you take a look at the Notification Scheme and tune that to your liking. 

1 vote
Philippe Zadi June 6, 2023

My team makes modifications on Trello, but doesn't receive any email notifications or any notifications at all. Can you help me activate the setting for notifications, because even though I've made modifications, it still doesn't work?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events