Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notifications blocked

d_kirsching January 22, 2020

Hi everyone,

we implemented JiraService Desk in our company  but from this morning we receive this error message : 

Email notifications are off until 23/Jan/20

You've sent the maximum number of notifications in 1 day for your plan. Upgrade to keep collaborating with your team.

Do you know reach limit of mails notifications ? Anyone have alreaday receive this error ?

Thanks to all

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2020

I am guessing you are on a free plan and as such there are monthly limits. Your only recourse would be a paid plan or reduce your notifications on one or more of your projects.

Hi @Jack Brickey 

Thanks for your quick answer.

Effectively our plan for jira service desk is in standard but we are always in Free Trial.

How is possible ?

Thanks

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2020

I can’t say how you would end up in a free trial. I would not think that is possible. You may have to reach out to Atlassian Support directly to resolve. However, if you want to upgrade to paid you should be able to go to Jira settings > Billing I think.

Hello,

yes I contacted Atlassian Support.

Thanks for your help.

ben_margolin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 31, 2020

Hi @Jack Brickey, after you hit this limit, do the old email notifications get sent out?

E.g. if today I'm limited to 100 emails, and I send 105, do those 5 emails automatically go out at midnight tomorrow, or do they get lost forever?

Thanks!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2020

Reasonable question. I can’t say TBH. My bet is they will be lost. Worth a test for sure.  

ben_margolin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 2, 2020

Thanks for the quick response - oh well...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events