Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email content is not added to the jira ticket

Dana Saracut
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 22, 2022

HI,

when some of our customers send an email to our support address the jira ticket is created but the content of the email is not added to the ticket. 
The email logs show that the request was processed successfully.

I am not sure what else to check.

Than you in advance for the reply.

Best regards,
Dana

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2022

Hi @Dana Saracut , is there anything unique with these emails? Is it possible they are quoted levels of credit email content? Is it stuff that is below the line of where responses go? Is it certain customers or is it something about the emails?

Dana Saracut
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 23, 2022

Hi @Jack Brickey , it was the below the line. Although it is specified "Reply above this line" the customers reply was below it.

Thank you for the help.

RG September 14, 2023

Is this issue fixed? I am also getting same error where Attachment filed is missing for some tickets with strange subject line as below and for some tickets complete email attachment is missing,

=?utf-7?B?VkI6IFZXUiBJbnQuIEFCIC0gQmV0YWxuaW5nc3ArQU9VLW1pbm5lbHNlIC0g?= =?utf-7?B?MDAxMTAwMTY1Mw==?=

I am using JSM Server 4.20.11

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events