Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Notifications

Jessica Boyd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 19, 2023

We have certain tickets that Jira won't send email notifications for. It's not limited to a specific user. A user that turns in tickets frequently has noticed that he didn't get email notifications for certain ones. When we did a message trace Jira had not sent one. We have been researching for a few weeks now and can't find a common denominator. Co-worker turned in a test ticket. He didn't get an email notification for it. Added me to it, I didn't receive a notification either. However, we receive notifications for other tickets. Suggestions for other things to test or possible solutions?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2023

Hi @Jessica Boyd and welcome to the community,

I would suggest to go inside the workflow and check what kind of event is firing during the specific transition(s) when you don't receive a notification. After identifying the event, go to the project's notification scheme and see who is getting notified for this event.

Jessica Boyd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 21, 2023

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ I apologize for the delayed response. I was hoping to be able to respond with an update. I provided your suggestion to my manager but as of right now I am still awaiting a response. Thank you for taking the time to respond. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events