Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Nofication

Oluwaseun Adedeji November 20, 2023

Hello, 

I would like to ask why some of my colleagues are not getting email notification on issues they created or they are mention in. I have helped them to switch on the notification in the personal settings and yet, they  still do not get notified. 
See attachments of the personal settings and the project settings.
I look forward to your support.
Best regards,
Olu
image-20231117-171445.pngScreenshot 2023-11-20 at 15.06.48.png

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2023

@Oluwaseun Adedeji - hi Olu!

Have you tried using the Notification Helper to troubleshoot individual users? If no, try that and let us know how that works!

Oluwaseun Adedeji November 20, 2023

Hello @Dave Liao thank you for your prompt response. I tried the steps and this was the outcome.  What permission could this be?Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 16.37.08.png

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2023

Use the Permission Helper to help troubleshoot that person's situation further.

The user needs to be able to Browse Issues in your ITSUP project. You can't get notified about things you can't see. (It's a feature, not a bug.)

Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2023

It looks like the user has no browse permission assigned to the related project

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events