Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing portal topics

Kelly Phillips November 10, 2022

Hi.

I'm trying to remember how to change these topic headings, it's been about 6 months since I did it last, and I've spent about an hour but had no luck. Is anyone able to let me know where I go to change the bold orange titles?

Portal.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kelly Phillips November 14, 2022

I found the location I was looking for.

In the JSM project, clicking on Knowledge Base takes you to the articles that are stored in the Project's Confluence location.

Clicking on the articles in this section, then takes you to a different location where you are able to create and edit categories and link articles to each of these categories.

These are then grouped and appear in those groups on the Portal for customers to see.

Portal topics.jpgKnowledge base categories.jpgPortal.jpg

3 votes
Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2022

HI @Kelly Phillips  - that looks like the Jira Service Management Request Types - you would go to the Service Management Project settings > Request Types on the left nav.

Then under the Request form where fields are configured, you click in the title and it allows you to edit it there.

Hope this helps. 

Kelly Phillips November 10, 2022

@Yatish Madhav Hi, thanks for the suggestion.  I did look there, but it's not the same. Attached is the picture the screen when I look at the request types.  I then thought it could be linked to the portal groups, but those are also different to what I see on my portal.   Something in the back of my mind makes me thinks that it's got to do with the knowledge base that I have linked to my portal, and how I have grouped the articles into topics, but for the life of me I can't find that page.

Request types.jpgportal groups.jpg

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2022

Doh! You are right - I did not see the "Learn more about" on top. 

Those would be the pages that are pulled from Confluence. If you click on those links, should it not take you to the confluence page to be able to update the title of the page? Or you can request the authors to update them?

Kelly Phillips November 11, 2022

Thanks, will look into it :)

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders