Edit a JSM landing page

Zaldy Parian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2023

Hi all,

Our Jira Service Management (JSM) used to be managed by a 3rd party. Unfortunately there was no documented handed over to my team. 

We have our company homepage with an icon for support centre that takes the user to Jira landing page (screenshot below). I wanted to edit and update the text of the button for General IT Requests to make it more accurate. But I can't find what form I should do the editing.  Can someone help me and please suggest where to find this? 

I tried clicking the Customize button at the right side, but it just took me to the main page to "customize your help center"

JSM_form.png

Thanks,

1 answer

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2023

Hi, @Zaldy Parian - that "button" is a portal group. Go to the project in the Jira interface and go to Project Settings, then Portal Settings.

2023-05-02 17_06_50-Esther's Service Desk - Portal settings - Service project - The Jira of Champion.png

On the Portal Groups tab, you can edit the name of the current group by clicking the down arrow on the right side of the group to expand it, and then clicking into the group name to edit (in this example, "General" is the name.)

2023-05-02 17_07_26-Esther's Service Desk - Portal settings - Service project - The Jira of Champion.png

Zaldy Parian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2023

Hi @Esther Strom ,

Very clever. Thanks for your help. I didn't know it is under the Portal Groups.

I'll add the new form under the right group soon.

Have a lovely day.

Cheers,

Like Esther Strom likes this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

@Esther Strom -

Excellent and concise response.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events