Earn $175 dollars by helping us improve Jira Service Management experience

Tithi Sharma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 1, 2022

Hi folks,

We are researching to improve the Jira Service Management experience and would love to speak to you. We want to understand how you and your team use JIRA Service Management for your workflow. 

Session duration: 1hr 30 mins

For any questions and queries, reach out to tsharma@atlassian.com

Best,

Tithi

2 comments

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

Hi @Tithi Sharma ,

Does this only apply for Cloud instances or applies for server/DC also ? 

Tithi Sharma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2022

Hi Rilwan, I have replied to your email :) 

Like Rilwan Ahmed likes this
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2022

Already signed up

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2022

Hi @Tithi Sharma 

I have submitted the request, Interested in participating and sharing few inputs.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Tithi Sharma
Atlassian Team
September 5, 2022

Hi Pramodh, I still cant see your sign-up. Could you please reach out to me via email and I will help you out with the screener :) 

Best,

Tithi

Like Pramodh M likes this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 5, 2022

Hi @Tithi Sharma 

I have sent a mail. Please check and let me know the next steps

Thanks,
Pramodh

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events