Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail sending has been disabled globally in Service mgmt. How can I fix this?

Amazon AFP Notifications February 3, 2022

I created an Jira Service Mgmt free cloud account yesterday and have been testing out email automation rules and received the following message:

E-mail sending has been disabled globally due to limits reached in the last 24 hours (if you just signed up your sending limit will increase automatically over the coming days). Please contact Atlassian Support if you need more help!

How can this be fixed?

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2022

With the free tier plan you have a limit of how many emails can be sent. You will have to wait until the next day before this limit is reset. The alternative is to upgrade to a standard paid plan. 

The Free plan allows for 100 notifications and it includes customer and agent (system) notifications.

Amazon AFP Notifications February 3, 2022

Thanks Jack! I did not use 100 notifications yesterday, at most 5. Also, it did not reset today. Still getting the same error. Is there a setting that needs to be changed or enabled?

Like Madalina Mutihac likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events