Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due and Due Date in JQL

Kartikey Bhatia November 14, 2021

I want to set extended timeline up to 3 days (Like standard issues take 24h, if more than 24h than 48h and if more than 48h than 72h) in my SLAs. How do I do that?

Also, is there a way to separately set SLAs for weekends? Like can I filter weekends separately when establishing resolution timelines?

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2021

Hi @Kartikey Bhatia , i’m having a hard time understanding your request. Could you please try to restate your goal? Also you are speaking of SLA’s here but you posted in Jira not Jira Service Management. Can you clarify which product you were speaking about.

Kartikey Bhatia November 14, 2021

Hi Jack, Yes I am talking about SLAs for Jira Service Management. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2021

Ok so I moved the post to JSM.

now if you are asking if you can have SLAs that equate to 3d the answer is yes. Just do it in hours. Keep in mind that your calendar comes into play here. If you have an 8h work day calendar and you want an SLA that equates to 3 business days that would be 3x8h or 24h. If however the SLA is 24x7 then 3d would be 3x24h=72h.

if I’m off track here please explain your goals.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events