Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due Date not consistent

Matt Fraser December 3, 2022

We have a problem in our portal where a ticket was created and showing a due date of Dec 4th. In the ticket on the agent side we had the due date as Dec 4th and then when we updated the due date to Dec 5th we had a discrepancy. On the Agent side it is showing as Dec 5th and on the Portal side it is still showing as Dec 4th. 

I've checked time zones and that does not seem to be the issue. A change like that should update the ticket so the reporter gets the update right? 

Screenshot with yellow highlight is the customer side not changed. The other image is what we see inside the ticket on the agent side. 

Screenshot 2022-12-03 102922.pngScreenshot 2022-12-03 102900.png

2 answers

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2022

Hi @Matt Fraser and welcome to the community,

Are you using an app for displaying additional columns on customer portal? To my knowledge, you can't add updated and due date on "my requests" list. So if you are using an app, you have to check the app settings.

Matt Fraser December 4, 2022

We are not using an app just basic functionality. 

At the top of the portal page if you hit the three dots you can manage columns. In there we have added `Due Date`. 

Screenshot 2022-12-04 090206.png

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2022

@Matt Fraser -

Hi Matt:

Welcome to the community.  Can you verify if you view the issue via Portal UI for the same issue (one with the due date changed) as agent, does the due date reflects the same value as it is in the project UI?

It is default that if a field value is updated, then it is reflected with the same value regardless where one views the issues.

Please advise.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Matt Fraser December 4, 2022

I'm viewing them as the Admin and Agent and they are not matching.

Screenshot 2022-12-04 090752.pngScreenshot 2022-12-04 090715.png

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2022

@Matt Fraser -

Hi Matt:

Yes, Due Date is a field that you can enabled in Portal UI - View Request screen as a column.

Just to confirm that your Admin user and Agent user account preference Time Zone are the same.  If so, then it is odd on what you are experiencing.  You may want to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further assistance on the oddity because if the time zone is the same, then the Due Date field value should be the same regardless of portal UI/project UI.

Best, Joseph

Like Matt Fraser likes this
Diego Aguila July 13, 2023

Hi @Matt Fraser  , I have the same issue, did you solve it?

Thanks in advance,

Diego.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events