Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop Down and Fields on form

bwatts
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 21, 2022

I have a form with drop down options and fields with checkbox options. Unfortunately my customers are unable to see the options that I am able to see when filling out the form within the portal or previewing the form. Is there anything I am missing? I have checked the permissions for my customers and all permissions look correct. Please see attached screenshots below. As you can see the first screenshot is the form that customers fill in and I am able to view the drop down field and "Type of incident" checkbox options but customers are not able to, instead they see "No Options" when they select the drop down box and nothing underneath "Type of incident". This is shown in the 2nd to last and last screenshot. The other screenshots are the current permissions on this project. The interesting thing is that customers are able to fill out the other request types on this project but just not this particular request type/form.

All help is greatly appreciated to resolve this thanks!

MicrosoftTeams-image (2).pngMicrosoftTeams-image.pngMicrosoftTeams-image (1).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (4).png
MicrosoftTeams-image (3).png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
bwatts
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 22, 2022

Issue resolved. I found this issue was caused by this particular request type (Report an incident, injury or near-miss)  having a form created/associated with it whereas the other request types in this project (that were working correctly) did not have a form associated/created with them. I took a gamble and deleted the form associated with this request type which fixed the issue.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events