Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drill down reporting

Raoul Kaiser January 12, 2023

Looking for a drill down report option. I need to do the following:

• Look at 30, 60, and 90 days of incidents by department (we defined this field)
  • Drill down to customers (requesters/reporters) within the department who had an incident within that department
  • Drill down to the incidents that customer called in

We also need to be able to do this starting at incident type. 

• What were the incidents that happened for 30, 60, or 90 days
  • Who had the incident
  • What department did that person belong to.

2 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2023

Hi, if you're looking for drill-down reports, you might want to look at third-party app eazyBI Report and Charts for Jira to meet this requirement. These are not available out-of-the-box in Jira.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2023

@Raoul Kaiser -

I agreed with @Dave Mathijs suggestion of the add-on to conduct this type of reporting setup.  A key question that you need to verify is that are those information (i.e. department etc) are already captured in your issues.  This will mean that you already have custom fields capturing those data in your projects.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS