Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Meeting Mate work for Jira Service Management (Cloud)

Chris Lee February 11, 2021

Hi,

We're looking for the ability to schedule an appointment/event/meeting with the ticket reporter that would populate our personal Google Calendars. I've looked at various Google sync addons but I'm not seeing what I need. The closest thing I've found was Meeting Mate which seems ideal but I don't think it works for the cloud version (or am I mistaken). 

If not Meeting Mate, any ideas on alternatives as that is the key missing piece in our service desk implementation.

Thanks for any suggestions!

chris

2 answers

0 votes
Darshanaa _ServiceRocket_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 7, 2024

Hi there @Chris Lee

Hope all is well. I recently came across this question and I'm happy to say that our team is in the midst of implementing something very similar to your ask above.

We currently have a prototype of this idea and would love to hear your thoughts/feedback on our prototype. 

Please let me know if you/your team would be interested to test it out.

Thanks & have a great day! :)

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

@Chris Lee - what's the Meeting Mate site you're looking at? I found a couple (not sure if they're the same company) but it's unclear what integrations they support. Appreciate any insight!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events