Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Insight works on MacOS?

Roey Josefsohn December 30, 2021

Does Insight works on MacOS and a cloud environment?

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2021

Hello @Roey Josefsohn 

Welcome to the community, you mean Insight - Asset Management? Since it's an Atlassian product now yes it works. Atlassian cloud works on every operating system it's on the cloud.

Note

Insight capabilities are integrated into the Jira Service Management Premium and Enterprise plans. 

BR, Olga

Roey Josefsohn December 30, 2021

From the documentation there is no explanation how to install and set it on a Mac. for instance I downloaded it and lots an obr file that the Mac can not read.

Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2021

Ok now I get it, what you are downloading is a plugin and it can't be installed locally when you download a plugin from the marketplace you need to upload it to your Atlassian site and install it there.

The app on the marketplace is currently available only for datacenter, I see you have cloud hosting, if you want to use Insight on the cloud you will need to upgrade your plan to Jira Service Management Premium Insight is included no additional cost.

BR, Olga

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events