Do we have a solution for multiple conditions for the same section?

Jovana Pranic January 12, 2023

Hello team,

I am having troubles with Jira forms, I am creating a set of yes/no questions that will, depends off your answer give you the correct answer. I do not see the option that i can use multiple conditions for the same section. 

Screenshot 2023-01-12 154906.png

1 answer

2 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2023

@Jovana Pranic -

Welcome to the community.  In regards to FORMs design, please take a look at the following link section "Show a Section Based on Multiple Conditions".  I believe it will answer your question -

https://docs.thinktilt.com/proforma/conditional-logic-and-dynamic-fields

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2023

@Jovana Pranic -

If my suggestion helped you.  Please click on Accept answer when you have a chance, so others with the similar questions will see this case as a solution in the community.

Best, Joseph

Jovana Pranic January 13, 2023

Hello Joseph, 

Thank you for the answer. 

this is nesting the conditions; I need to show the same Jira filed multiple times, based on answers that will be provided in the jira forms.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events