We just upgraded our server install to the latest version of JSM, 4.20.2. Things went fairly well (with the usual installer quirks and errors) until we tried to disable Insight, which was throwing a popup error ("something went wrong") on each page load.
Upon disabling Insight, the app page appeared to hang. Then I tried to access the instance from another window and got "Sorry, we had some technical problems during your last operation."
After nearly an hour of tinkering, we have restored the operation of the instance. And Insight is disabled as requested, along with the aggravating popup error ("something went wrong").
However now we have a new (and never before seen) problem.
Any JQL query that references "Request Participants" is now crashing, and in fact I cannot find any trace of this field.
We're losing a lot of time over this!
Any ideas on how to get the "Request Participants" field back?
Followed the workaround at [JSDSERVER-10845] Disabling Insight on Jira Service Management Server 4.19+ will break and disable all JSM dependencies - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
Missing field is back. 2 hours gone. And annoying popup is back:
Hi Everyone, In this tutorial, we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached. SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events