Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different valuse between basic and advanced filter on the same filter

Stephan Nowak October 1, 2020

I have 2 filters, SpecialWeeklyCreated and SpecialWeeklyResolved.  When I run the SpecialWeeklyResolved filter it shows me "Created Date" in the basic view, but when I go to the advanced view it shows the "Resolved" date.  I assume that the "Created Date" is from the SpecialWeeklyCreated filter, but why is that happening and how can I correct that.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2020

can you share the basic and advanced screenshots?

Stephan Nowak October 1, 2020

Here are the sceenshots.

Basic View.gifAdvanced View.gif

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2020

that is really weird. and all you are doing is clicking on the switch to JQL? I did a quick test and am not seeing this. I noted another post that was about a filter seemingly arbitrarily changing but unsure it is related. I would recommend opening a support ticket and if you find solution please update us here.

Stephan Nowak October 2, 2020

Iti is weird.  This morning when I go into JIRA, I can't even see the "Created Date" line in the basic view, but when I clcik on Switch to JCL it does show the "Created Date" selections.  I will let you know what I hear back from support.

Stephan Nowak October 2, 2020

Here are some more details from this morning.  I am not able to see the date line on the basic view and the advanced view shows the correct date associated with that filter. So, the only issue now is that I am not able to see the date information on the basic view.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events