• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Different valuse between basic and advanced filter on the same filter

I have 2 filters, SpecialWeeklyCreated and SpecialWeeklyResolved.  When I run the SpecialWeeklyResolved filter it shows me "Created Date" in the basic view, but when I go to the advanced view it shows the "Resolved" date.  I assume that the "Created Date" is from the SpecialWeeklyCreated filter, but why is that happening and how can I correct that.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Community Leader Oct 01, 2020

can you share the basic and advanced screenshots?

Here are the sceenshots.

Basic View.gifAdvanced View.gif

Jack Community Leader Oct 01, 2020

that is really weird. and all you are doing is clicking on the switch to JQL? I did a quick test and am not seeing this. I noted another post that was about a filter seemingly arbitrarily changing but unsure it is related. I would recommend opening a support ticket and if you find solution please update us here.

Iti is weird.  This morning when I go into JIRA, I can't even see the "Created Date" line in the basic view, but when I clcik on Switch to JCL it does show the "Created Date" selections.  I will let you know what I hear back from support.

Here are some more details from this morning.  I am not able to see the date line on the basic view and the advanced view shows the correct date associated with that filter. So, the only issue now is that I am not able to see the date information on the basic view.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

189 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you