cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboards for Clients

Vikas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 11, 2024

Hi All, 

I would like to provide customers access to a dashboard. I do have 2 projects setup:

1. Open to all where the dashboard should be restricted data only to the organization is assigned to.

2. Project is restricted and access to the project is based on Invite and should be behave like above to this.

Vikas Bhatia

1 answer

0 votes
Nadhila Savira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 13, 2024

Hi Vikas,

This is Nadhila from Atlassian.

The native Dashboard feature on Jira and JSM are actually meant only for your internal users, who are paid licensed users, so we cannot make this Dashboard available to your Customers unfortunately.

However, there is some great apps in our marketplace that may help you achieve this, such as Dashboard Hub Pro.

Please feel free to reach out to their support channel if you have further questions about this product.

Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 13, 2024

Thanks for suggesting our app @Nadhila Savira :)

Hello @Vikas ! This is Ivan from Appfire

Dashboard Hub Pro allows you to share dashboards with external users that don't have access to you Jira instance.

You can enable "Public Links" in your dashboards to share them with your stakeholders. They can be protected with a password.

Here's an example of an externally shared dashboard

Here's also a success case of how one of our customers shares reports with their clients, resulting in 150+ hours saved.

I hope it helps, please let us know if you need additional help or guidance.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events