Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard

RDUDataQuality June 23, 2021

Hi All,

can you please help me out with related to Dashboard if want to download it into PDF format how to do it 

what are the steps for it and does it require additional steps for it 

2 answers

0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 28, 2021

Hi @RDUDataQuality 

@Jack Brickey is right, as always! If you only need a "good enough" way to put your dashboard gadgets onto document format that is easier to share, screenshots in a Word doc might be an option.

If you need more professional-looking, customizable Jira dashboard PDF exports, try Better PDF Exporter for free! If you have any questions regarding the app, our technical support is always ready to help >>

Check out 2 sample export, the first is specifically from a Service Management project:

jira-dashboard-service-desk-report.pngjira-dashboard-agile-sprint-report.png

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021

You can’t export dashboard out of the box. There are plug-ins that allow you to do this such as - better-pdf-exporter-for-jira but that is a bit pricey for my occasional need. There may be other options so check the Marketplace. The option I use is to take screenshots and paste into a doc. Easy and cheap.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events