Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers not able to see the Portal

Jagoda Zawadzka April 19, 2023

Hi,

I have an issue with JSM Project as I'm trying to grant access to users with no license.

Within the projects settings, I've added my personal e-mail address as a Service Desk Customer but it doesn't appear on the list of people:

image.png

I received an email (to my private address) inviting me to join the team but as I'm clicking on the link, the following error appears:

image.png

The same for me trying to access the Portal directly from the link.

I read the documentation, tried to fix my permissions, etc but nothing seems to work.

Is anybody able to help me figure this out?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2023

Hi @Jagoda Zawadzka , 

I experienced the same problems a few hours ago with an instance I have access to as well. 
I do see a status page report from 13/04 that has been marked as resolved here, I'm not sure bit I assume there are still problems right now. 

No permission "mistake" on Atlassian Cloud should normally result in the page you are showing in your screenshot. 

You might want to create an incident with Atlassian so they can investigate. 

- Tessa

Jagoda Zawadzka April 19, 2023

Thank you @Tessa Tuteleers !

I actually noticed that when I invited a user (my other private email) via an Admin page (admin.atlassian.com) and added the address as a JSM Customer only, the invite that had been sent to an email worked perfectly.

I don't know if that was me making a mistake the first time or was it indeed connected to the Atlassian issue. Anyways, thanks a lot!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events