Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers are added but they didn't get sign up email to complete the registration

shakeem July 16, 2021

I'm trying to add group of customers to Jira service managment to use tickiting portal, after adding the emails it shown that email has been sent but they didn't get invitation email, however they are added to the customer list and they are active , so plz suggest a solution

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2021

Hello @shakeem,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Checking the email logs from your site, I can see that the notifications were delivered. Only one was bounced back (a gmail.com) and I removed the bounce, so the customer should receive notifications now.

When did you invite them? I’m asking because I checked the logs from July 15 until today.

If the customer goes to the portal, reset the password and login, and then creates a ticket, do they receive notifications?

Are other notifications working correctly?

Kind regards,
Angélica

shakeem July 22, 2021

Thanks for your reply, as I informed that most of customers got the notification except the one who is added to jira software projects and I think they can access without sign up now

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events