Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer leave project, but can login

Iván Aymi July 30, 2021

Good afternoon everyone,

The following question arises, I don't know if it is a normal behavior or an undetected problem:

I have unsubscribed a customer, in the project> Project settings> People.

Problema2_1.PNG

And that person can't see any projects, but they can still log in.Problema2_2.png

I don't know if there is any option for him not to be able to log in, it is a limitation due to my plan that I have or other issues.

Thanks so much in advance,
Regards

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

Hi @Iván Aymi

have you checked from admin.atlassian.com they are removed from "Jira Service Management" as well?

grafik.png

Regards,
Daniel

Iván Aymi August 4, 2021

Hi @Daniel Ebers

I just tried it from where you commented on the image, although in my case I wanted to delete a client.

Problema2_11.PNG

Although you try to log in with your account, it does not allow you to enter my site now.

Problema2_12.PNG

Thanks a lot,
Regards

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2021

"access to a project" and "can log into the system that contains projects" are two separate permissions.

Just because you've removed their access to a project does not mean you've removed their log in.

If you want to get them out of your site completely, get an admin to disable the account, or remove them from the "can log in" access.

Iván Aymi July 30, 2021

Good afternoon @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,

At the URL https://admin.atlassian.com/, in Directory> Users, they only show me users who are administrators, no customer user appears.

Problema2_4.png

So, somewhere on my site, that user still exists, even though they don't have access to any of my projects.

Thanks so much @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,

Regards

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2021

Check groups and Jira-service-management access too.

Iván Aymi August 2, 2021

Good Morning,

I have reviewed the groups from https://admin.atlassian.com/ Directory> Groups, each group (jira-admins-team-16238468, jira-servicemanagement-users- <site>, site-admins) and again they only appear the administrators.

Problema2_5.PNGProblema2_6.PNGProblema2_7.PNG

I have also reviewed the people who have access to the projects, and Ivan Pruebas (@ gmail.com) is not listed in any (attached image), but still able to login.

Problema2_8.PNGProblema2_9.PNGProblema2_10.PNG

Very thanks,

Regards

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2021

If they can log in, then they are in a group or permission that names them as a user.   That includes them being named as just an admin, or in the non-admin groups/roles that allow login.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events