Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Customer can't see their own tickets in the portal

When a customer logs a ticket in the portal, it is successfully accepted, but then when they choose "created by me", the ticket doesn't display.

Some background info:

• they are customers assigned to a specific organization
  • they can see other tickets in their organization

Ceated By Me Step 1.pngCreated By Me Step 2.png

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Anthony Vizza 

Did you use the filters to show all requests and not only open ones? In the second picture you pasted here, there is an active filter to show only requests that are open. Remove the first filter and you will see the one issue you have.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks for the quick response Alex.  I did try several combinations of selection criteria, but still don't see the ticket I entered.

Created By Me Ticket.pngTicket Category Selections.png

@Anthony Vizza can you also post a screenshot of the ticket itself? 

here you go Alex

Service Desk Ticket.png

THank you @Anthony Vizza 

SO your ticket has a request type and an organization. It ought to be visible when selecting "created  by anyone" and status "waiting for support". In addition if you click on "view in customer portal" from the issue view, the request should open. Can you please do the above and confirm (or not) visibility of your ticket? You can also search in using the search textbox from the customer portal for that specific issue.

In addition if you click on "view in customer portal" from the issue view, the request should open

View in Customer Portal 1.pngView in Customer Portal 2.png

You can also search in using the search textbox from the customer portal for that specific issue.

View In Customer Portal 3.png

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ , just checking in for additional feedback, if any, for this issue. If this is a bug and can't be fixed right away, I'm just looking for some possible workarounds so my Service Desk customers can view their tickets as needed.

@Anthony Vizza are you on the same organization as the user who created that request? If not, then add yourself to that organization and then see if you can see the ticket. If not, then open a support ticket to Atlassian (since you are on a paid plan) to resolve your issue https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Thanks for the response Alex.  I am in the same organization.  I'll open a help desk ticket

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events